Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1/Cyanogenmod 10 for LG optimus one is still in progress, alpha version is available now from xda developers.
Pls Don't try this if you are a noob or if you don't know much about android.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Audio as in ICS
Full H/W Acceleration (New Adreno Libs in next release)
Cool Clock Style Toggle Patch (Goto Settings->System->Statusbar)
Not working :
USB Mass Storage
GAPPS (Google Search FC)
Stock Video Playback
Phone App FC at startup
Lot more to be DISCOVERED!!!
|Pre-Install Instructions :|
Back up your contents of the sd card to PC
Root your phone
Install a recovery (Amonra or CWM)
Hold down VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER keys to enter recovery
Partition sdcard: swap-size: 64MB, Ext2-size: 300MB, Continue partitioning, SD:ext2 to ext3
Enable USB-MS toggle: Copy ROM.zip and GAPPS.zip
Wait 1 minute after copying is completed (mandatory)
Flash new baseband (v20g) if your baseband version is old (v10)
Skip to the Installation section
|Install Instructions :|
Download latest zip, GAPPS and copy to your SD Card.
Boot into Recovery (ClockworkMod Preferred)
Do a Full Wipe (Restore to Factory Settings,Format System,Format Boot,Format Dalvik)
Select "Install zip from SD Card"
Choose the CM10 zip on SD Card...
Renter Recovery and Flash GAPPS
GAPPS : http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120717-signed.zip