Ashampoo Burning Studio - new version of the program for recording CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD RW and Blu-ray discs last line of the package. The utility allows you to create projects and record CD / DVD (including MP3-CD, VCD, S-VCD and Blu-ray). The program supports long filenames (127 characters for DVD and Blu-ray and 64 for CD), automatic configuration settings, saving and loading project, the creation of images, simple file management with DragandDrop and more.
Works with most recording devices. The new line of Ashampoo Burning Studio has retained all the advantages of previous lines and added new features and improvements. It has never been so easy to convert your files to DVD discs that can be played on any DVD-player.
From the very first issue of Ashampoo Burning Studio has changed the idea of the usual software for recording. Instead of wasting time on a detailed study of hundreds of complex properties, you need only select a task, for example - "Burn Files", "Duplicate Files" or "Save Movie" and then the program will help you do everything you need. You just select the desired format, files, and burn. It's easy, but easy does not mean that you have less functionality: advanced recording features available for advanced users who wish to choose a specific system files, or use special boot area.
In addition to the simplicity and power, Ashampoo Burning Studio is different improvements in core functions such as video on DVD, create modified copies and bootable discs. All the features that users waited for the previous versions, to improve the program as possible. It has never been so easy to convert your files to DVD discs that can be played on any DVD-player. Simply select the files you want to put on a disk, select the navigation menu format and start burning. All the usual video formats are supported (WMV, AVI, MPEG, ASF, etc.), the program converts them automatically.
Building a menu of DVD - a complex and difficult work. In Ashampoo Burning Studio you choose the menu style (possibly animated or static, preview), but the program does all the work, automatically create menus and navigation elements. You can also burn standard DVD files (the folder VIDEO_TS, containing files. VOB,. IFO and. BUP), for example, to backup existing DVD or burn DVD files created by different authors programs.
Ashampoo Burning Studio allows you to create DVD, which has never been more than the standard 120 minutes of video - just select the files and the program will automatically compress and re-encoding quality that they all fit. Now you can turn on the disc, additional files without reorganizing the entire disk. Unique new Modified Copy function allows you to select additional files and folders to be added to the recording process. Also, you can create modified copies of bootable discs. You do not have to step through the entire process - all you need, including the initial stage of loading, is already there. Modified Copy function supports CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
Experienced users can also create their own bootable discs by importing boot area. In addition, you can choose to directly create a file system that you want to use for data discs. Support Options file systems include ISO 9660 Level 1 and 2, ISO 9660 Windows (Romeo), Joliet and UDF (1.02, 1.5, 2.50, 2.60).
* Record video directly from any video files;
* Add additional files, copying discs, make modified copies of bootable discs;
* Convert MP3 files as easy as WMA and WAV;
* Choose archive size, restore individual files;
* Create bootable discs from boot area, choose the settings file system;
* Create audio CDs from files of format MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis;
* Multi-file backup and restore on CD / DVD / Blu-ray with compression and password-protected;
* Rapid destruction and recycling of multimedia;
* Save disk images larger than 2 GB, on file systems FAT32;
* Interactive troubleshooting assistant and problems with hardware and carriers;
* Save project files for later dubbing;
* Built-in support for multi-session recordings with the ability to record more than 1700 sessions;
* Now you can use for your video discs Apple QuickTime;
* Create stunning images from your DVD-slideshows with animated graphical menus.