WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs.
HP ENVY Spectre One, All in One PC with NFC and Beats Audio. Video Product Interview.
The HP SpectreONE AiO PC has a gorgeous ultraslim design complemented by a 23.6-inch flush-glass full HD display(1) and a unique curved back. At just 11.5 millimeters thin, the HP SpectreONE is the thinnest AiO PC in HP’s portfolio, and one of the thinnest AiO PCs available on the market today.
An accompanying stylish wireless trackpad, designed specifically for the HP SpectreONE, offers users freedom of movement with multitouch capabilities. Users can scroll, swipe and tap their way through the new Windows 8 environment.
As powerful as it is beautiful, the HP SpectreONE features the latest Intel processors, an NVIDIA 1-gigabyte graphics card, optional ExpressCache(2) and optional SSD. It also delivers connectivity with HP’s TouchZone near-field communication (NFC) technology and a full array of ports, including two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI-in and a Beats Audio headphones jack. With HP’s TouchZone NFC technology, users simply tap a smartphone or NFC tags on the base of the HP SpectreONE to instantly transfer content or login to the PC.
An entertainment powerhouse, the HP SpectreONE offers Beats Audio, an HP TrueVision HD webcam and the new HP Connected Remote,(5) HP Connected Photo(4) and HP Connected Music.(6) Full versions of Adobe Photoshop® Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 are provided to give users additional photo- and video-editing capabilities.
The HP SpectreONE is bundled with several services at no additional cost. To safeguard confidential data and thwart cyberthreats, the HP SpectreONE PC includes a two-year subscription to Norton Internet Security.(7) The SpectreONE also gives users support from a dedicated team of experts, and 90 days of complimentary HP SmartFriend Services.(8) HP SmartFriend Services provides stress-free assistance with PC setup and answers to all how-to questions. Customers receive prioritized treatment with a direct number, minimum wait time, extended support hours and follow-up calls. Users also can choose to receive online chat support with remote assistance.
(1) High-definition content is required for high-definition images.
(2) Requires Condusiv ExpressCache Technology software. Depending on usage and system configuration, results may vary.
(3) For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
(4) Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
(5) Internet access required and not included.
(6) Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included.
(7) Internet access required and not included. First two years included; subscription required for live updates afterward.
(8) Some features are not available in all countries. Complimentary for 90 days from product purchase date. Offer subject to change. Cancellation is not required. Subscription is required to continue.
(9) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.