Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Use your Android device as a torch with this beautiful app !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
- Removed Mobclix ad network (and permissions);
- Fixes issues with Android 4.0 (ICS) phones and Droid 4;
- better interface on tablets (Xoom, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab);
- modify brightness when using the screen;
- Recent compatibility fixes : Motorola Cliq, Atrix 2 + Spyder, Milestone 2, Sony Xperia X10i, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung SCH-R880, SCH-I500 (Fascinate, Mesmerize), Galaxy TAB P7500, Huawei UM840, 'Unknown' phones, LG Marquee, Nexus S, CASIO - C771, LG Optimus Black, Motorola Droid.
What's in this version:
- Fixed SCH-i800
- Fixed GT-P1000 and P1000N (pre-ICS)
- Fixed GT-S5830G (Ace variant)
- Screen light now hides 'off' button by default (tap to show/hide buttons).
- Fixed more S2 variants and SGH-i717 on ICS
- Fixed Galaxy W and LG Lucid (VS840) not turning off
- Fixed Galaxy Tabs on iCS
- Fixed RAZR after ICS update
- Auto-turn off after X minutes now closes app for safety
- Adjust click volume with buttons
More Info :