Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: IntelliRing. Your smartphone just got smarter.
IntelliRing makes your phone smarter by:
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet offce).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. sms, email, etc.).
What's in this version:
1. improved hardware compatibility,
2. improved performance,
3. added Russian - extracted from hacked version ;),
new: read_logs permission is used on some devices in an unusual way to detect volume-up/down key presses (logged by WindowManager and sent to PhoneApp) to silence the ringtone during an incoming call.
More Info :