Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: mVideoPlayer is what I would say the best video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android's built-in video player.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don't waste your time. It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications. You can even select which application you want to use by default in preferences.
- A beautiful interface where your movies, tv shows and personal videos will be separated into deffierent screens.
- Posters and movie information will be downloaded automatically for your movies and tv shows.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org. More sites are available in the pro version.
- You can create your own playlsits.
- You can save bookmarks in your videos.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
More Info :