Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

ANDROID

Obama calls NASA Curiosity Team: If you find any martian even a microbe , I want to know about it right away.


WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesùs.


Obama calls NASA Curiosity Team: If you find any martian even a microbe, I want to know about it right away.




President Obama Calls Curiosity Team

President Obama phoned the team at JPL on Monday, Aug. 13, to congratulate them on the successful landing of Curiosity. "It's inspiring to all of us. Photographs that are coming back are going to be remarkable and amazing," President Obama said.
"If, in fact, you do make contact with Martians, please let me know right away. I've got a lot of other things on my plate, but I suspect that that would go to the top of the list, even if they're just microbes," he said.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Mr. Android © 2011 Design by Army Boots