Requirements: ANDROID 1.0 and up
Overview: EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!
-Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-4.1+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
-Over 5.5 million users, 28+ languages.
-PRO Key is available on Play Store!
-Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
-Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
-Scroll down for more info & VIDEOS
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
- 0-click batch restores
- Keep multiple backups per app
- Multi-user app data
- Apps freezer
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- "Destroy all Market links" feature
- Hypershell speed
- Backup apps without closing them!
- Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Market "auto updating" manager
- Dalvik cache cleaner
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
- Unlimited schedules
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
- WAY MORE!
What's in this version:
• [PRO] Added full support for batch, scheduling, compression & encryption on XML backup elements. The "backup modified data" action is supported as well. XML elements are yellow in the app list and their backups are named ".xml.*". When attempting to batch restore both XML and snapshot elements, a dialog appears for choosing the preferred kind.
• "Data usage" element supports Android 4.1+.
• Fixed detection of "Web browser" element on Android 4.1+.
• Misc UI tweaks.
• Updated translations.
1. Install the latest version of Titanium Backup into Internal Memory (Don't run)
2. Add TitaniumBackup_license.txt to the root of your sd card.
3. Run Titanium Backup.