Overview: Add Watermark - Sign your pictures with a text or logo. Effective, quick, easy!
The Add Watermark gives you the ability to add watermarks to your pictures. So you can quickly put your property text or a logo image into your picture, set parameters like size, transparency, rotation, alignment etc., then save the result and share it.
Primary features of the Full version:
- Taking pictures with camera
- Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
- Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
- Adding of timestamp, filename and other properties as text watermark
- Processing of multiple images in batch mode
- Launching from Share menu
- Auto orientation of loaded image on EXIF orientation tag
- Saving target as .jpg or .png
- Support of transparent .png images as watermark
- Rename and resize by saving
- History of recent saved images
- App2SD (move app to external SD card)
Limitations of the Free version:
- User defined image-watermarks are disabled
- Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 800 px on the long side
- Actions after saving disabled (no quick share)
- No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
* Please note, due to memory limitations of mobile device you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depend on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving.
- To add watermark direct from Gallery press Menu button and choose "Share" > Add Watermark.
- To share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. simply select action "Share" in "Save Dialog". The app must be already installed on the device.
- To process multiple images in a batch-mode adjust watermark, enable "Add watermark fully automatically" then quit the app. From Gallery or another image viewer select all images you want to process, select Share / Add Watermark.
- To datestamp a photo use %date% as text watermark.
Download Mediafire Link