Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1/Cyanogenmod 10 for Sony Xperia X8 is still in progress, alpha version is available now from xda developers.
Pls Don't try this if you are a noob or if you don't know much about android.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Build from latest CM Source Code
- Trebuchet launcher
- CyanogenMod Features
- Power Widget Toggles on Notification Bar (Can be disabled)
- Performance Settings
- Fixed grey gradient background
- Fast and Smooth like "Butter"
- Download rom and kernel
- Place rom on your sd card
- Flash jb kernel from this post (not other kernel)
- Make backup of your previous rom
- Make full wipe
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Install the rom
- Wait for the rom to boot completely
- Reboot again
- HW Acceleration
- Usb (Storage and Adb)
- Audio (low volume)
- Take Screenshot
- CM Settings
- New Adreno200 Libs
- FM Radio
- Project Butter
- HW video encoder/decoder