Sony Xperia Neo V is the upcoming sony project, it was designed by Ben ling. This phone is the successor of Xperia Neo.
- 4.2 inch smartphone with a TFT scratch resistant capacitive touchscreen with 319 ppi pixel density
- 8.1 megapixel camera with LED flash and 16X digital zoom and can do 1080p video capture
- a front 1.3 megapixel camera with 720p capture
- dual core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 processor (NovaThor U8500)
- 768 MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and Expandable upto 64GB
- Android 4.0.7 ICS
- phone measures 11.5mm in thickness and weighs 125 grams.
- offers technologies like Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine, xLOUD, Sony White Magic
- a Li-Ion 1520 mAh battery