If your android phone's internal memory is not sufficient to install all your favorite apps and games , follow this instructions below .
1) Root your android mobile ( Search for rooting methods of your mobile here. if your mobile phone is not listed comment below)
2) Make an ext2 or ext4 partition in your SD card ( Follow the instructions here to make a partition )
3) Download Link2sd from here
4) Select your partition type from the popup window. Allow superuser access and reboot your phone.
5) Open link2sd and multiselect all the apps or games which you want to move and then select "actions" from options and then select "create link" and then mark all the options and press OK.
6) Join this blog.
that's all , all your apps will be completely moved to SD. Leave your comments if you have any doubts.
Warning : Do not Copy. DMCA protected content