First alpha port of the AOSP Jelly Bean Keyboard an its prediction engine to ICS (Android 4.0.3 and higher).
* Full next word prediction and auto correction of missing spaces only supported for English. (Normal word prediction/correction and bigram prediction is working for all other supported languages though)
* User dictionary doesn't work on ICS (adding words will cause a fc)
* Only English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese (Brazil) and Russian supported
The installation procedure consists of 2 steps.
On the "language and input" page in your general Android settings:
1. Check "Jellybean keyboard"
2. Select "Jellybean keyboard" as your new default input method in the "Default" option (Alternatively, you can select the keyboard icon in your notification bar and switch to the keyboard. Note that the keyboard icon only shows up when a input method is active)
Jelly Bean KeyBoard apk