Sony Xperia Casa is a future phone designed by Ben Ling. This model reminds me of the Xperia Mini series because of its size and power.
You can see that on one side we have the volume and camera button and on the other the microUSB port, while at the top there’s the audio jack and On/OFF button. At the back we find the camera with flash and at the lower area there’s a speaker below the Sony classical logo. So, it’s all classical design, with the difference being that you’d expect such specs on a super high end smartphone, not something looking like a midrange handset.
Features to be noted :
- Dual core 2Ghz processor
- a 3.8 inch touchscreen Capacitive touchscreen with 357 ppi pixel density
- 8 megapixel camera with the capacity to take 1080p videos and relies on Exmor R technology and supports 16x digital zoom.
- a front 1.3 megapixel camera with 720p capture
- 9.5mm in thickness, weighs 107 grams
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage
- xLOUD technology and Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine .
- Standard Li-Ion 1910 mAh battery
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- NFC and Bluetooth 4.0