You've been targeted by the Cyborg talking App! The future is in your hands...
Talking Cyborg (or, "Talking Tom-inatah" as Arnold says) repeats everything you say with an intimidating voice. Do your best impressions... “I’ll be back”, “Hasta la vista, baby” or “Come with me if you want to live.”
You can talk to him, initiate his cyber vision and even hit him. But, be careful- The talking Cyborg might bite back! He is programmed to defend itself!
For fans of all movie robots including the Terminator, Transformers, Iron Man, Star Wars (R2D2 & C3PO), Star Trek and more! Enjoy hours of fun with this talking bot!
An HD version for tablets & 1280 dpi phones will be out shortly.
Recording to Facebook & e-mailing will be available on the next upgrade I am currently working on.
How to engage talking Cyborg: (see graphic below for hotspots)
• Talk to him, and he will repeat everything you say in an intimidating voice.
• If he is not listening, speak closer to the phone (or speak louder). Different phones have different sensitivity levels.
• To quit, simply hit the home button.
• Punch, poke or swipe at his head to attack him.
• Touch his body (near the neck) to initiate the time portal.
• Touch between his eyes (the bridge of his nose) to activate his cyber vision.
• Don’t get too close to his mouth, or he will bite!